Microsoft Advertising Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Microsoft Advertising to Fivetran.
To connect your Microsoft Advertising account to Fivetran, you need:
- An active account with valid Microsoft Advertising user credentials
- Access to the accounts for which data is to be fetched
Note: The user role granted by a customer's super admin or the Microsoft Advertising system administrator determines service availability. For more details, see Managing Users.
To authorize Fivetran to connect to your Microsoft Advertising account, follow these instructions:
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen destination schema name.
- Click Authorize.
- Select the appropriate Sync Mode. If you have selected
Sync Specific Accounts, then select the Accounts you'd like to sync.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Microsoft Advertising account.