Edit on GitHub
Help Scout Setup Guide link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Help Scout to Fivetran.
To connect Help Scout to Fivetran, you need:
- Help Scout with Standard or Plus subscription.
- An account with owner/admin privileges.
IMPORTANT: Only use an HTTPS URL with TLS version 1.2 or above.
- Enter your chosen destination schema name in the connector setup form.
- Click Authorize Connection, then click Authorize.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Help Scout account.