Help Scout Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Help Scout to Fivetran.
To connect Help Scout to Fivetran, you need:
- Help Scout with Standard or Plus subscription.
- An account with owner/admin privileges.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select Help Scout to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your desired destination schema name.
- Click Authorize Connection and then click Authorize.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Help Scout account.