Heap Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Heap to Fivetran.
To connect Heap to Fivetran, you need:
- Access to an active Heap account
- Enabled Amazon S3 export to a bucket in your Heap account
- For private buckets, an AWS account with the ability to grant Fivetran permission to read from the bucket
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Heap connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter the name you'd like to use for your schema.
- Specify your S3 bucket name and provide the Role ARN. Use the following instructions to grant Fivetran access to you private bucket.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Heap account.