Facebook Pages Setup Guide Beta
Follow our setup guide to connect Facebook Pages to Fivetran.
To connect your Facebook Pages to Fivetran, you need a Facebook account with permission to access data from the pages you'd like to sync.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click + Connector.
- Select the Facebook Pages connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize to authorize Fivetran to access Facebook Pages APIs using OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Select the Sync Mode you'd like to use: Sync All Pages or Sync Specific Pages. If you select Sync Specific Pages, select the specific pages you'd like to sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Facebook Pages.