Facebook Ad Account Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Facebook Ad Account to Fivetran.
To connect Facebook Ad Account to Fivetran, you need a Facebook account with permission to access data from ad accounts you'd like to sync.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Facebook Ad Account connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter the destination schema name you'd like to use.
- Click Authorize. This will authorize Fivetran to access Facebook Marketing APIs using OAuth 2.0 Protocol.
- Select the Sync Mode you'd like to use: Sync All Accounts or Sync Specific Accounts. If you select Sync Specific Accounts, select which specific accounts you'd like to sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Facebook Ad Account account.