Edit on GitHub
Upland Software Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Upland Software to Fivetran.
To connect Upland Software to Fivetran, you need a Upland Software account.
Find API credentialslink
- Log in to your Upland Software account.
- Go to secure.mcommons.com/companies.
- Make a note of the Subdomain and Company Key. You will need them to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Subdomain and Company Key you found in Step 1.
- Enter your Upland Software Email and Password.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Upland Software data.