Square Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Square to Fivetran.
To connect Square to Fivetran, you need a Square, Inc. account.
Navigate to your app in the Square Developer Dashboard
Go to Square.
Click the three parallel lines (hamburger button) in the upper left to to open the menu and choose Developers from the Resources section.
Click Developer Dashboard.
Sign in to your Square account.
Select the app you wish to use to connect to Fivetran.
Get the Application ID
Select Credentials from the left menu.
Copy the Application ID.
Get the Application Secret
Select OAuth from the left menu.
Select Show next to the Application Secret.
Copy the Application Secret.
Enter the following URL
https://fivetran.com/integrations/square/oauth2/returnin the Redirect URL field.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Square connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter your desired destination schema name.
- Enter the Application ID and Application Secret you found in Square.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Square account.