Edit on GitHub
Shopify Setup Guide link
Follow our setup guide to connect Shopify to Fivetran.
To connect your Shopify account to Fivetran, you need:
- Access to a Shopify account
- A shop
IMPORTANT: Only use an HTTPS URL with TLS version 1.2 or above.
- In the connector setup form, click Click here to install the Fivetran app from the Shopify app store. You will be redirected to Shopify's app store.
- Add the Fivetran app from the Shopify app store. You will be redirected back to Fivetran and your Shop Name will be automatically populated.
- Enter your Destination schema name.
- Click Authorize. The Authentication Succeeded message will appear next to the Re-Authorize Connection button.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Shopify account.