ReCharge Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect ReCharge to Fivetran.
To connect ReCharge to Fivetran, you need:
- A ReCharge account.
- A ReCharge API token with read and write permissions. These permissions are necessary because Fivetran uses webhooks to capture data updates.
Log in to ReCharge.
Go to the Developers portal.
Request API access.
Fill out the API access request form.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the ReCharge connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter your desired destination schema name.
- Enter your API token.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your ReCharge data.