Freshdesk Setup Guidelink
Follow our setup guide to connect Freshdesk to Fivetran.
To connect Freshdesk to Fivetran, you need:
- A Freshdesk account with active subscription.
- An account with owner/admin privileges.
To authorize Fivetran to connect to your Freshdesk app, follow these instructions:
Find your subdomain in your Freshdesk URL. For example, if your URL is
https://fivetran.freshdesk.com, then your subdomain is
Find API Keylink
Go to your Freshdesk dashboard (for example,
Click on your profile image in the top right corner, then select Profile settings.
In the Profile settings page, find your API Key on the right side of the page and make a note of it. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran Configurationlink
- Enter your chosen destination schema name in the connector setup form.
- Enter your subdomain that you found in Step 1
- Enter your API key that you found in Step 2.
- Click Next. Fivetran will take it from here and sync data from your Freshdesk account.