Freshdesk Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Freshdesk to Fivetran.
To connect Freshdesk to Fivetran, you need:
- A Freshdesk account with active subscription.
- An account with owner/admin privileges.
To authorize Fivetran to connect to your Freshdesk app, follow these instructions:
Enter your Freshdesk subdomain
Enter the subdomain. For example, if you use
https://fivetran.freshdesk.com, then enter
fivetran as your subdomain.
Enter your Freshdesk API Key
Ensure that you have admin privileges in your Freshdesk account.
To obtain your API key, do the following:
- Go to your dashboard (for example,
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner and select Profile settings.
- In the Profile settings page, copy your API Key from the right side of the page:
- On the top-right of the Dashboard page, click on "+ Connector".
- Select the Freshdesk connector to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your Destination schema name.
- Enter your subdomain and API key.
- Click Next. Fivetran will take it from here and sync data from your Freshdesk account.