Verizon Media Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Verizon Media to Fivetran.
To connect Verizon Media to Fivetran, you need an active Verizon Media account with permissions to access data from accounts you'd like to sync.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Verizon Media connector to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your desired destination schema name.
- Click Authorize.
- Once successfully authorized, choose the sync mode. If you choose Sync Selective Accounts, select the accounts you'd like to sync.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Verizon Media data.