Verizon Media Setup Guidelink
Follow our setup guide to connect Verizon Media to Fivetran.
To connect Verizon Media to Fivetran, you need an active Yahoo account with the permissions to access data from accounts you'd like to sync.
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen destination schema name.
- Click Authorize.
- Once successfully authorized, choose the sync mode. If you choose Sync Specific Accounts, select the accounts you'd like to sync.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Use the Data processing location drop-down menu to select the region from which you'd like Fivetran to run your syncs.
- Use the Timezone drop-down menu to set the timezone for the Fivetran sync schedule.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Verizon Media data.