SAP Concur Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect SAP Concur to Fivetran.
To connect SAP Concur to Fivetran, you need a SAP Concur account.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click + Connector.
- Select the SAP Concur connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter your Region.
- Enter your Client ID.
- Enter your Client Secret.
- Click Authorize. You will be redirected to sign into your SAP Concur account.
In SAP Concur
- In the SAP Concur login page, enter your username and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign In.
- When authorization is complete, you will be redirected to the browser tab with the Fivetran dashboard.
- You will see an Authentication Succeeded message.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your SAP Concur data.