Sage HR Setup Guide Lite Private Previewlink
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Sage HR to Fivetran.
To connect Sage HR to Fivetran, you need a Sage HR account with API access.
Find subdomain link
Log in to your Sage HR account.
Find your company's subdomain (workspace). For example, if your company's unique Sage HR URL is
https://yourcompany.sage.hr, then your subdomain is
Make a note of the subdomain. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
NOTE: For more information, see Sage HR documentation.
Find API keylink
IMPORTANT: You need Admin rights to enable API access.
- In your Sage HR account, click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- Click INTEGRATIONS and then click API.
- Click ENABLE API ACCESS to activate access to the API.
- Make a note of the unique API key. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Subdomain you found in Step 1.
- Enter the API key you found in Step 2.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Sage HR data.