Edit on GitHub
Bitly Setup Guide Lite Private Previewlink
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Bitly to Fivetran.
To connect Bitly to Fivetran, you need a Bitly account.
Generate token link
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- In the left navigation menu, click Settings.
- In the Developer settings section, click API.
- On the API page, in the Access token section, enter your Bitly password and click Generate token.
- Make a note of the token. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Access Token you found in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Bitly data.