Pendo Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Pendo to Fivetran.
To connect your Pendo account to Fivetran, you need a Pendo account with admin privileges and Integration API access.
Log in to your Pendo account. If your Pendo account is in the EU region, go to Pendo EU and log in with an owner/admin role account. Otherwise, go to Pendo and log in with an owner/admin role account.
From the dashboard, click on Settings in the lower left and then click on Integrations.
In the integrations tab, select Integrations Keys. Then click Add Integration Key.
Write a description in the Description field and select Allow Write Access to give permissions to the Integration Key. Then click Create.
Make a note of your Integration Key. You will need to enter it the Fivetran setup form.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Pendo connector to launch the Pendo setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your desired destination schema name.
- Enter the Integration Key you created in Pendo.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Pendo account.