Pendo Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Pendo to Fivetran.
To connect your Pendo account to Fivetran, you need a Pendo account with admin privileges and Integration API access.
Create Integration Key
Log in to your Pendo account. If your Pendo account is in the EU region, go to Pendo EU and log in with an owner/admin role account. Otherwise, go to Pendo and log in with an owner/admin role account.
From the dashboard, click on Settings in the lower left and then click on Integrations.
In the integrations tab, select Integrations Keys. Then click Add Integration Key.
Write a description in the Description field and select Allow Write Access to give permissions to the Integration Key. Then click Create.
Make a note of your Integration Key. You will need to enter it in the Fivetran setup form.
Finish Fivetran configuration
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen destination schema name.
- Enter the Integration Key you created in Step 1 in the Integration Key field.
- Depending on your Pendo account used to create the Integration Key, select either Region - US or Region - EU.
- Use the Data processing location drop-down menu to select the region from which you'd like Fivetran to run your syncs.
- Use the Timezone drop-down menu to set the timezone for the Fivetran sync schedule.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Pendo account.