Edit on GitHub
Microsoft Lists Setup Guide link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Microsoft Lists to Fivetran.
To connect Microsoft Lists to Fivetran, you need:
- A SharePoint account
- A SharePoint Site containing lists
- The ability to grant Fivetran permission to read from this account
- The SharePoint account used for authorizing the connector, needs read-access to the top-level SharePoint site or Hub site
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize. You will be redirected to your SharePoint account to authorize Fivetran's access. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- In the Sync Lists from Site drop-down menu, select the SharePoint site from which you want to sync your lists.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your lists.