Lattice Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Lattice to Fivetran.
To connect Lattice to Fivetran, you need a Lattice account with Administrator permissions.
Generate API keylink
NOTE: Ensure that the person creating the API key is a super admin in your Lattice account.
- Log in to your Lattice account.
- On the left-hand navigation pane, select Admin > Settings > API Keys.
- Click Generate API key.
- Make a note of the API key. You will need this key to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen Destination schema name.
- Enter the Access Token you created in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Lattice account.