Amplitude Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Amplitude to Fivetran.
Before getting started you need to have an Amplitude account.
Get API Key and Secret Key
Log in to Amplitude.
Go to Manage Data.
Click on the project you wish to use with Fivetran. Make a note of project name.
Copy the API Key. Then, to get the project's Secret Key, click on Show below the Secret Key.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Amplitude connector to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your Destination schema name.
- Enter your Amplitude project name, API key, and secret key. (See the In Amplitude section above to get your project name, API key and secret key if you don't already have them.)
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Amplitude account.