Acumatica Setup Guide Lite Private Previewlink
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Acumatica to Fivetran.
To connect Acumatica to Fivetran, you need an Acumatica account with API access.
Find subdomain and instance namelink
Find your Acumatica subdomain and instance name in your Acumatica instance URL and make a note of them. For example, if your Acumatica instance URL is
https://my.acumatica.com/myinstance, then your subdomain is
https://my.acumatica.com and your instance name is
Register client applicationlink
Log in to your Acumatica account.
Go to the System tab and then click Integration.
On the navigation menu, go to Configure > Connected Applications.
In the Client Name field, enter a name for your client application.
In the Flow drop-down menu, select Authorization Code.
Go to the Secrets tab and do the following for each client secret you want to add:
i. On the tab toolbar, click Add Shared Secret.
ii. Enter a Description for the shared secret.
iii. (Optional) In the Expires On (UTC) field, specify the expiry date and time for the secret.
iv. Make a note of the value that appears in the Value field.
v. Click OK.
Go to the Redirect URIs tab and then do the following for each redirect URI you want to add:
i. On the tab toolbar, click Add Row.
ii. In the Redirect URI column of the new row, enter the redirect URI
On the form toolbar, click Save.
Make a note of the client ID and client secret. You will need them to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Subdomain and Instance Name you found in Step 1.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret of the client application you registered in Step 2.
- Click Authorize to allow Fivetran to access your Acumatica account using OAuth. You will be redirected to your Acumatica account to authorize Fivetran's access.
- Log in to your Acumatica account. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Acumatica data.