Adobe Analytics Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Adobe Analytics to Fivetran.
To connect your Adobe Analytics account to Fivetran, you need:
- An active Adobe Analytics account with at least one report suite
- That same account needs to have Web Services Access enabled, following these instructions
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Adobe Analytics connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter your schema and table name, and click Authorize.
- Upload your private key. Learn how to generate a private key for your project in Adobe's Service Account Connection documentation.
- Enter the Client ID, Client Secret, Technical Account ID, and Organization ID from the Credential details page of your Adobe project (Console > Project > Service Account(JWT)).
- Choose the sync mode you want to use: Sync All Report Suites or Sync Specific Report Suites. If you choose Sync Specific Report Suites, select the report suites you'd like to sync.
- Select which elements and metrics you'd like to sync.
- Choose your desired aggregation: hour or day.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Adobe Analytics account.
There is an Adobe-imposed limit of:
- 5 Elements (4 + the "datetime" element, which is included automatically) per report
- 30 Metrics per report
In Adobe Analytics
Use the following Adobe resources to pick your elements and metrics.*
Valid Combinations: Review the report yielded by a given combination of elements and metrics
Note: Not all elements and metrics can be queried together. Only certain elements and metrics can be used together to create valid combinations. Our setup form verifies combinations are valid, but checking yourself beforehand avoids any surprises.