Talkdesk Setup Guide link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Talkdesk to Fivetran.
To connect Talkdesk to Fivetran, you need a Talkdesk account.
Create OAuth clientlink
Log in to your Talkdesk account.
On the navigation menu, select OAuth Clients.
Click Create OAuth client.
Enter the OAuth client name.
Select Client credentials as the Grant type.
Click Add scopes.
In the Select scopes to add pop-up window, select all the scopes and then click Add scopes.
Make a note of the Client ID and Client Secret. You will need them to configure Fivetran.
TIP: You can download all the details using the Download option.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter your Destination schema name.
- Enter your Talkdesk Account Name.
- In the Talkdesk Region drop-down menu, select your region.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret you found in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Talkdesk account.