Edit on GitHub
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Private Previewlink
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to Fivetran.
To connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to Fivetran, you need a Business Central account with Administrator privileges.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Tenant ID. You can find the tenant ID in your Business Central URL:
- Enter the Environment Name. You can find the Environment Name in the list shown after clicking Environment button in the top-right corner of your instance page.
- Click Authorize. You will be redirected to your Business Central account to authorize Fivetran's access. Click Accept to authorize Fivetran's access. You will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Select the Companies whose data you'd like to sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Business Central data.