Edit on GitHub
JustCall Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect JustCall to Fivetran.
To connect JustCall to Fivetran, you need a JustCall account with API access.
Find API credentialslink
- Log in to your JustCall account.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click your profile icon and then select Settings.
- Go to the Developers section and click Manage APIs and Webhooks.
- Make a note of the API key and API secret. You will need them to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the API Key and API Secret you found in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your JustCall data.