Apple Search Ads Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Apple Search Ads to Fivetran.
To connect Apple Search Ads to Fivetran, you need:
- An Apple Search Ads account associated with your Apple ID.
- To use Search Ads, you must link your account-associated Apple ID to your iTunes Connect account.
- Authentication files (
In Apple Search Ads
Log in to Apple Search Ads and click the Account Settings in the top right corner.
Go to the API tab and click the Create API Certificate button.
Enter an API certificate name, then select the Account Read Only option and click Create.
Click Actions, then select Download certificate from the drop-down list.
The certificates will be downloaded in a
.zipfile that contains 2 separate files,
- On the top-right of the Dashboard page, click on "+ Connector".
- Select the
Apple Search Adsconnector to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your Destination schema name.
- Upload your PEM File.
- Upload your Key File.
- Click Validate to save and test your credentials.
- Choose the sync mode: Sync All Organizations or Sync Specific Organizations. If you choose Sync Specific Organizations, select which specific organizations you'd like to sync.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save and Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync data from your Apple Search Ads account.