Zoom Setup Guide Lite Private Previewlink
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Zoom to Fivetran.
To connect Zoom to Fivetran, you need an active Zoom account.
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen Destination schema name.
- Click Authorize to allow Fivetran to access your Zoom account using OAuth. You will be redirected to your Zoom account to authorize Fivetran's access.
- Log in to your Zoom account. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Zoom account.
Finding Fivetran app in Zoom app marketplacelink
- Log in to your Zoom account.
- Navigate to Zoom App Marketplace by going to Advanced > App Marketplace.
- Search for
Zoom Connector By Fivetranin the search box at the top of the page.
Scopes used by Zoom connectorlink
Our Zoom connector uses the following
Disconnecting Zoom connector applink
Log in to your Zoom account.
Navigate to Zoom App Marketplace by going to Advanced > App Marketplace.
Click Added Apps under Personal App Management in the left sidebar.
Click Remove beside Zoom Connector By Fivetran.