Zendesk Support Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Zendesk Support to Fivetran.
To connect Zendesk Support to Fivetran, you need:
- Your Zendesk Support domain name. Your Zendesk Support domain is the beginning of your help desk URL. It's usually your company name, for example
- A Zendesk account with an Administrator role. If you don't know if your account is an Administrator, proceed to the In Zendesk section.
To check if your account is an Administrator, log in to Zendesk and go to your profile.
Verify that your user type is Administrator.
If you don't have an administrator login for Zendesk, you can invite someone else in your company who does.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter your Zendesk Support Domain name.
- Click Authorize. You will redirected to Zendesk's login page.
- Log in to your Zendesk account and follow the instructions to authorize Fivetran's access.
- You will be redirected back to Fivetran. Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Zendesk Support account.