Edit on GitHub
UserVoice Setup Guide link
Updated August 22, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect UserVoice to Fivetran.
To connect UserVoice to Fivetran, you need administrator access to an active UserVoice site.
Create API keylink
- Go to your UserVoice admin console.
- Create an API key in Settings > Integrations > UserVoice API keys.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen Destination schema name.
- Enter the Domain of your UserVoice site.
- Enter the Key and Secret components of the API key that you created in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your UserVoice data.