Taboola Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Taboola to Fivetran.
To connect Taboola to Fivetran, you need a Taboola Advertiser account.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Taboola connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter Destination schema name. The schema name is permanent and cannot be changed after connection is established.
- Provide Client Id and Client Secret.
- Select the appropriate Sync Mode. If you have selected Sync Specific Accounts, then select the Accounts you want to sync.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Taboola data.