Edit on GitHub
Splunk Setup Guide Betalink
Updated August 22, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Splunk to Fivetran.
To connect Splunk to Fivetran, you need:
- Access to an active Splunk account
- Access to REST API for Splunk Cloud if you want to use Cloud Platform as source. For more information, see the Access requirements and limitations for the Splunk Cloud REST API documentation.
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen Destination schema name.
- Enter you Splunk account's Host.
- Enter the default Port value.
- Enter your Splunk account's User and Password.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Splunk account.