Edit on GitHub
Why Am I Unable to Authenticate the Connection?link
Updated 13 days ago
When I try to authorize the Jira connection, one of the following errors appear:
ERROR: "exceptionType":"java.lang.RuntimeException", "exceptionMessage":"Unable to fetch request token."
ERROR: "Request token request failed with response: "oauth_problem=consumer_key_unknown""
Also, see the following Jira troubleshooting guides:
- Application Links Troubleshooting Guide
- OAuth Troubleshooting Guide
- OAuth error oauth_problem=consumer_key_unknown
- OAuth error oauth_problem=signature_invalid
There are a few possible causes for these issues:
- There is duplicate data in the database causing it to use a different consumer key.
- The application link is only configured in one direction. For example, Confluence is linked to Jira; but Jira does not have a reciprocal link to Confluence. This can be caused by a misconfigured network where one application server cannot reach the other over the connector port.
- The application URL of the link does not match the URL that the remote application is reporting.