Google Search Console Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Google Search Console to Fivetran.
To connect Google Search Console to Fivetran, you need:
- Google Search Console account set up with you as verified owner of your sites.
- Access to your Google Search Console sites with your role as either
- Go to your Fivetran dashboard and click on + Connector.
- Select the Google Search Console connector to launch the setup form.
- Authorize Fivetran to access your Google Search Console account.
- Provide the following information on the setup screen:
- Destination schema name
- Sync Mode
- If you select the Sync Specific Sites option, select at-least one site from the list.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from Google Search Console.
- Select which tables you'd like to sync to your destination.