Zoho Books Setup Guide Lite Private Previewlink
Follow our setup guide to connect Zoho Books to Fivetran.
To connect Zoho Books to Fivetran, you need a Zoho Books account with API access.
Log in to the Zoho API Console.
Depending on whether or not your application is already registered in your Zoho Campaigns account, do one of the following:
- If you want to register an application for the first time, click GET STARTED.
- If you already have an application registered in the API console, click ADD CLIENT.
Select the Server-based Applications client type.
Enter the Client Name and Homepage URL.
In the Authorized Redirect URIs field, enter
Make a note of the Client ID and Client Secret. You will need them to configure Fivetran.
Find your application region in your Zoho Books URL and make a note of it. Your domain represents the application host region.
- If your URL is
https://accounts.zoho.comand your domain is
com, then your app is hosted in the United States.
- If your URL is
https://accounts.zoho.euand your domain is
eu, then your app is hosted in Europe.
Find Organization IDlink
While logged in to your Zoho Books account, click your avatar in the top right corner of the screen.
Make a note of the Organization ID just below your account's name and email. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret you found in Step 1.
- Select the Region you found in Step 2.
- Enter the Organization ID you found in Step 3.
- Click Authorize to allow Fivetran to access your Zoho Books account using OAuth. You will be redirected to your Zoho Books account to authorize Fivetran's access.
- Log in to your Zoho Books account. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Zoho Books account.