Edit on GitHub
Zenefits Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Zenefits to Fivetran.
To connect Zenefits to Fivetran, you need a Zenefits account with API access.
Create bearer tokenlink
- Log in to your Zenefits account.
- In the top-left corner of the dashboard, click the menu icon and then click Company Profile.
- On the navigation menu, click Custom Integrations.
- Click Add Token.
- Select the access scopes for the bearer token and click Save.
- Click the eye icon next to the token and make a note of it. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Bearer Token you created in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Zenefits data.