Zendesk Chat Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Zendesk Chat to Fivetran.
Before getting started, you need access to your Zendesk Chat account with owner or administrative permissions.
In Zendesk Chat
Find your Zendesk Chat subdomain
Find your Zendesk Chat subdomain. For example if it is
fivetran.zendesk.com/chat, the subdomain is
Add new API Client
To add a new API Client proceed to your Zendesk Chat dashboard.
- Click on
Add API Client
Enter the following details and click on
Create API Client
- Client Name:
- Company :
- Redirect URL :
Find your Client ID and Client Secret and make a note of them.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Zendesk Chat connector to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your Destination schema name.
- Enter the Zendesk Chat subdomain that you found in Zendesk Chat.
- Enter the OAuth Client ID and OAuth Client Secret that you found in Zendesk Chat.
- Click Authorize to allow Fivetran to access your Zendesk Chat.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Zendesk Chat account.