Edit on GitHub
Vitally Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Vitally to Fivetran.
To connect Vitally to Fivetran, you need a Vitally account with API access.
Find API keylink
- Log in to your Vitally account.
- On the navigation menu, click the settings icon and then click Integrations.
- Click Vitally API.
- Make a note of the API key. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the API Key you found in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Vitally data.