Twilio Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Twilio to Fivetran.
- Log in to your Twilio account.
- Go to Settings > General > API Credentials on your dashboard.
- Copy the Account SID and the Auth Token from your dashboard. Make a note of your Account SID and Auth Token. You will need them to fill out the Fivetran Twilio connector setup form.
Tip: Click Show to view your Auth Token.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select Twilio to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your destination schema name.
- Enter the Account SID and Auth Token you found in Twilio.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Twilio account.