Tempo Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Tempo to Fivetran.
To connect Tempo to Fivetran, you need a Tempo account.
Find organization name link
Log in to your Tempo application.
Go to your profile. Select Profile and visibility.
Make a note of the Organization name. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen Destination schema name.
- Enter the Organization Name you found in Step 1.
- Click Authorize to allow Fivetran to access your Tempo account using OAuth. You will be redirected to your Tempo account to authorize Fivetran's access.
- Log in to your Tempo account. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync data from your Tempo account.