Sailthru Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Sailthru to Fivetran.
Before getting started, you need to have a Sailthru account.
Get API key and secret key
Log in to your Sailthru account.
Go to Settings -> My Info -> Setup -> API & Postbacks.
Click on the lock icon to show your API key and secret key.
Make a note of your API key and secret key. You will need them to fill out the Fivetran Sailthru connector setup form.
Whitelist Fivetran's IPs
Close the API Key & Secret modal to return to API & Postbacks.
Go to the Allowed IPs text entry field.
Add Fivetran's IPs to the list of allowed IPs.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Sailthru connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter your desired destination schema name.
- Enter your Sailthru API key and secret key.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Sailthru account.