Sailthru Setup Guide link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Sailthru to Fivetran.
Before getting started, you need to have a Sailthru account.
Find API key and secret keylink
Log in to your Sailthru account.
Go to Settings -> My Info -> Setup -> API & Postbacks.
Click on the lock icon to show your API key and secret key.
Make a note of your API key and secret key. You will need them to configure Fivetran.
Safelist Fivetran's IPslink
NOTE: If you do not restrict any IPs (that is, your Allowed IPs field is empty), you can skip this step.
Close the API Key & Secret modal to return to API & Postbacks.
Go to the Allowed IPs text entry field.
WARNING: An empty Allowed IPs field means IP restriction has not been enabled, and Sailthru is open to the world. If you change your setting from empty to listing only Fivetran's IPs, that will block access to services other than Fivetran.
- Add Fivetran's IPs to the list of allowed IPs.
Begin Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, enter your chosen Destination schema name.
- Enter the Sailthru API Key and Secret Key you found in Step 1.
- (Optional) To sync Sailthru Connect data, enable the Sailthru Connect toggle and then click Get S3 Path. Make a note of the S3 Path. You will need it to configure Sailthru.
(Optional) Configure Sailthru Connect S3 bucketlink
- Log in to your Sailthru account.
- Go to Settings > Setup > Integrations.
- In the Sailthru Connect S3 Bucket field, enter the S3 Path from Step 3.
- Click Save Settings.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
In the connector setup form, click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Sailthru account.