Sage Intacct Setup Guide BETA
Follow our setup guide to connect Sage Intacct to Fivetran.
To connect Sage Intacct to Fivetran, you need a Sage Intacct account.
In addition, the administrator must:
- Enable the Web Services subscription
- Authorize Fivetran's Sender ID to execute API calls
Enable Web services subscription
Log in to your Sage Intacct account using your company credentials (company ID, user ID, and login password).
Go to Company > Admin.
In the Applications tab, set the Web Services toggle to ON.
Authorize Fivetran's Sender ID
Go to Company > Setup.
In the Configuration section, click Company.
In the Company information window, go to the Security tab.
In the Web Services authorizations section, click Add.
In the Web Services Sender Information window, enter our Sender ID
Enter a Description and select the status as Active.
Finish Fivetran configuration
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Company ID.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your Login Password.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Sage Intacct data.