Sage Intacct Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Sage Intacct to Fivetran.
To connect Sage Intacct to Fivetran, you need a Sage Intacct account.
In addition, the administrator for the target company must:
- Enable the Web Services subscription
- Authorize Fivetran's Web Services sender ID for the company
In Sage Intacct
Enable Web services subscription
- Log in to your Sage Intacct account using your company credentials (company ID, user ID, and login password).
- Enable the Web Services subscription by going to Company > Subscriptions.
Sender ID Authorization
Contact the company administrator to authorize Fivetran's sender ID to execute API calls.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click + Connector.
- Select the Sage Intacct connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter the destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter your Sage Intacct login credentials.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Sage Intacct data.