Edit on GitHub
Playvox Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Playvox to Fivetran.
To connect Playvox to Fivetran, you need a Playvox account with API access.
- Log in to your Playvox account.
- Find your subdomain in your Playvox URL. For example, if your URL is
https://fivetran.playvox.com/, then your subdomain is
Create API keylink
- Click the settings icon and then select API Keys.
- Click CREATE API KEY.
- Enter a Name for the API key and then click Save.
- Click Close.
- Click the details icon for the API key you created.
- Make a note of the user ID and API key. You will need them to configure Fivetran.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter your Destination schema name.
- Enter the Subdomain you found in Step 1.
- Enter the User ID and API Key you found in Step 2.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Playvox data.