Pipedrive Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Pipedrive to Fivetran.
To connect Pipedrive to Fivetran, you need:
- A Pipedrive account.
- Your Pipedrive domain name. Your Pipedrive domain is the beginning of your URL. It's usually your company name, for example
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click + Connector.
- Select the Pipedrive connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Domain of your Pipedrive account.
- Click Authorize. You will be redirected to Pipedrive's login page to authorize Fivetran's access. Click Allow and Install to authorize Fivetran's access.
- Log in to your Pipedrive account.
- Go to Settings > Tools and apps.
- Go to Tools > Webhooks.
- Click Create a new webhook.
- Copy and paste your webhook URL from your Fivetran setup form into the Endpoint URL field.
- Set Event action to
- Set Event object to
*to capture deleted data events from Pipedrive.
Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Pipedrive data.