PayPal Setup Guide link
Follow our setup guide to connect PayPal to Fivetran.
To connect PayPal to Fivetran, you need a PayPal account with Admin privileges.
Generate new secret in application link
- Log in to your PayPal account. Go to My Apps & Credentials and choose the relevant application you want to sync data from.
- In the SANDBOX API CREDENTIALS section, click Generate new secret. Make a note of the secret. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
(Optional) Configure Merchant application link
If you chose the Merchant application, in the Paypal API Settings, check the following checkboxes to provide the necessary scopes:
- Accept payments and Subscriptions
- Customer Disputes
- Transaction Search
NOTE: Applying new scope settings may take up to nine hours.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter your Client ID.
- Enter the Secret Key you generated in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your PayPal data.