Ordway Setup Guide Lite Private Previewlink
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Ordway to Fivetran.
To connect Ordway to Fivetran, you need an Ordway account with API access.
Find user email ID and API token link
- Log in to your Ordway account.
- Go to Menu > Setup > Organization Structure > Users.
- Select your username.
- Make a note of the email ID and token. You will need them to configure Fivetran.
Find company name link
- Go to Menu > Setup > Organization Structure > Company Profile.
- Make a note of the company name. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Get API key link
Contact Ordway's support team to get your API key.
Finish Fivetran configuration link
In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
Select your Ordway Account. Options are:
- NA Sandbox Account
- NA Prod Account
- EU Sandbox Account
- EU Prod Account
Enter the API token you found in Step 1.
Enter the Company name you found in Step 2.
Enter the Email ID you found in Step 1
Enter the API key you got in Step 3.
Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Ordway data.