Edit on GitHub
Namely Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Namely to Fivetran.
To connect Namely to Fivetran, you need access to an active Namely account.
IMPORTANT: Only use an HTTPS URL with TLS version 1.2 or above.
- In the connector setup form, enter your Destination schema name.
- Enter your company name in the subDomain field.
- Click Authorize. You are redirected to your Namely account to authorize Fivetran's access. We recommend that you have the Administrator access role when setting up the connector because a user with lesser privileges might not be allowed to access some of the Namely APIs.
- Log in to your Namely account and allow Fivetran to connect. You will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Namely account.