LinkedIn Company Pages Setup Guide link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect LinkedIn Company Pages to Fivetran.
To connect LinkedIn Company Pages to Fivetran, you need an active LinkedIn account with a Super admin role in the organizations that you'd like to sync.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Click Authorize to authorize LinkedIn to log in through OAuth. You will be redirected to your LinkedIn account.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- You will be redirected back to Fivetran.
- Select how many months of social data (UGCPosts, Shares, Comments) you'd like to sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your LinkedIn organizations data.