We have removed the
_fivetran_deleted column from the
SATISFACTION_RATING_VALUE tables. Now, we incrementally update the
SATISFACTION_RATING_VALUE tables in the destination.
We have stopped inferring the data types of custom fields in the
TICKET table to improve data integrity. Previously, we used to downcast the STRING data type to other data types.
We have added a new field,
association_type, to the
We have added the functionality to identify and sync the tickets that are flagged as spam. We will also capture the change in state (non-spam to spam) of a previously synced ticket.
We can now delete all of the following records from the tables below:
- Records with empty group_ids from the
- Records with empty role_ids from the
- Records with empty cc_mails from the
- Records with empty fwd_emails from the
- Records with empty reply_cc_emails from the
- Records with empty to_emails from the
- Records with empty tags from the
- Records with empty to_emails fields from the
- Records with empty bcc_emails from the
We have added a new table,