Edit on GitHub
Attentive Setup Guide Lite link
Updated November 16, 2023
Follow our setup guide to connect Attentive to Fivetran.
To connect Attentive to Fivetran, you need a Attentive account with API access.
TIP: Contact Attentive support for API access.
Create custom applink
- Log in to your Attentive account.
- Go to the integrations setup page.
- Click + Create App.
- Enter the App name.
- Enter your Contact email.
- Grant Write permissions for the Product Catalog API.
- Click Create.
- Click Copy and make a note of the API key. You will need it to configure Fivetran.
Enable subscription webhooks for your applink
- In the integrations setup page, select the custom app you created in Step 1.
- In the Settings tab, click the Webhooks tab.
- Set the Event Webhook Status toggle to ON.
- In the Subscribe to event notifications section, select Subscription webhook.
- Click Save.
Finish Fivetran configurationlink
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the API key you created in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Attentive data.