Edit on GitHub
Updated 2 days ago
Learn how to troubleshoot common issues with destinations.
- Why a Column Deleted in the Source Is Still Present in the Destination
- How to Migrate to a New Destination
- How to Rename a Destination
- How to Test Your Reverse SSH Tunnel Connection
- What Happens to the Destination Data when I Exclude a Column or Table from my Sync?
- How to Access Your Destinations After Enabling SAML
- How to Optimize Sync Frequency for Row-Based Database Destinations
- How to Replicate Database Views in the Destination
- How to Limit Fivetran Permissions in the Destination
- Can I Change the Data Type of the Column in the Destination?
- Error: Original Value Could Not Be Synced Because It Exceeds Your Warehouse’s Maximum Column Length
- Does Fivetran Add Columns in the Same Order As the Source?
- Measuring the Performance of Different Destination Platforms
- What Are the
_fivetran_idColumns in the Destination Schema?
- Why Is There an Empty Schema Named
FIVETRAN_%%%%%_STAGINGin the Destination?
- What Happens When a New Column Is Added to the Destination Table?
- Why Is the Column Name in the Destination Different From the Source?
- Which Fivetran Region Is My Destination Based In?
- What Happens if I Manually Add or Remove Tables in My Destination?
- Why Am I Unable to Add a Destination?
- How Can I Delete a Destination?
- How To Remove Columns or Tables From a Destination
- What Are the Best Practices to Support Data Cleanse in the Source and Destination?
- Can I Copy Synced Connector Data From One Destination to Another?
- How To Rename a Destination Schema
- Can I Rename Destination Tables?
- Can Fivetran Truncate and Load the Data in My Destination Every Time the Connector Syncs?
- Does Fivetran Remove Deleted Source Data From the Destination?
- Why Did My Schema Data Type Change From INTEGER to NVARCHAR?
- Does Fivetran Re-populate Data if Deleted Manually in the Destination?
- Can I Limit the Data I Sync to a Set Number of Rows?
- Can I Send Data From One Connector to Multiple Destinations?