Updated November 16, 2023
Single sign-on (SSO) is a session and user authentication tool that lets you securely access multiple applications and services using one set of credentials. We use SAML authentication to configure SSO. See our SAML configuration documentation section to learn how to configure SSO with SAML in Fivetran.
Supported identity providerslink
We officially support the following identity providers:
- Azure AD / Setup Guide
- Google Workspace / Setup Guide
- Okta / Setup Guide
- OneLogin / Setup Guide
- PingOne / Setup Guide
- RSA SecureID / Setup Guide
You can set up "Fivetran" from the app catalogs for these identity providers (except Google Workspace and PingOne).
If you would like us to offer official support for any other identity provider, let us know and we will evaluate your request.
If you would like to try using a SAML 2.0 compliant identity provider that we don’t support, you can attempt it with these settings:
- ACS: https://fivetran.com/login/saml/return
- NameID: must be user's email
- Required custom attributes:
- FirstName - user's first name
- LastName - user's last name
- Required signing option: Sign SAML assertion
- Application's Entity ID: the identifier used as the audience for the SAML response
NOTE: This method is not fully supported and may not work with an identity provider that does not support our requirements. If you run into issues we would be happy to evaluate adding official support for your identity provider.