Google Data Studio Setup Guidelink
Add Google Data Studio BI Tool to Fivetranlink
- On the top-right of the "BI Tools" page, click on "New BI Tool".
- Select "Google Data Studio" and you will be brought to the Google Data Studio setup wizard.
Authorize Google User in Fivetranlink
Click "Authorize" button and follow the instructions on Google authorization page. Then you will be redirected back to fivetran.com.
Click "Save & Test" in the Google Data Studio setup wizard.
Authorize Google User in Google Data Studiolink
- Open your Google Data Studio dashboard
- Reports > + Blank Report > + Create New Data Source
- Select "BigQuery"
- Authorize Google Data Studio to access the same Google user that you added to the BigQuery project.
- Select the Project shown in "Project ID" field of Google Data Studio setup wizard.
- Select a Dataset of your choice. These are schema names in the BigQuery project, corresponding to your connectors and uploads.
- Select a table and click CONNECT on top right corner.
For more information, read Google Data Studio's BigQuery connector.